Twin Cities Small Emerging Growth Companies
Small businesses and solopreneurs in Minnesota’s Twin Cities face the same challenges every business must deal with daily. Moving from start-up to becoming a thriving success means travelling on a rough road with few sign markers. Going it alone makes things even more difficult. Twin Cities SEGC is designed to help business owners and entrepreneurs learn from experts and peers and to share what they have learned by connecting with others along the way.
Through regular monthly meetings that feature expert speakers and panels on a wide range of topics, along with opportunities for networking and discussion sessions, SEGC members learn and share skills and knowledge that helps them grow their businesses and achieve success. It is our mission to facilitate that learning, supporting, and connecting process.
Learning ~ Supporting ~ Connecting
Our goal is to help our members deal with challenges we all face, including:
- Top Level Speakers – Noted thought leaders present valuable information on a range of topics relevant to business excellence.
- Advance Notice of Speaker Topics – We encourage members to prepare questions for speakers.
- Participation – Group discussions and breakout sessions lead to more learning and connecting.
- Interaction with Like-Minded People – Each meeting allows solopreneurs and small business owners to discuss similar issues and learn from each other.
- A Place Where Vulnerability Is Admired – We are all different but also the same. We are open to alternative views and giving and receiving advice.
- It’s About the Community – “A problem shared is a problem halved.”
- Unique Quick-Fire Value Propositions – 30- and 10-second value propositions gets attendees focused on the real message they want people to hear.
- 15-Minute Networking – After hearing about people, attendees get to engage right away. We don’t sell to each other. We look at ways we can add value to each others network.
- Collaboration Is Key – “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” Many partnerships have been formed as a result of relationships built at SEGC.
Get the Benefit of Being Part of SEGC
SEGC is Small, Emerging Growth Companies. Created and run for solopreneurs and small businesses, we work on three principles: Learning, Supporting and Connecting and is designed to be a catalyst to connect providers and entrepreneurs in the Twin Cities. Members agree that connecting is more than collecting business cards; it entails knowing and understanding your market; reaching out and getting to know people; talking and listening as well as helping them. We hold monthly meetings (every 3rd Thursday) and we strive for all to leave a little bit wiser and a little bit smarter than when they showed up.
Dave Priddy – Picture increasing sales up to 300%! Dave gets excited guiding clients to dramatically accelerate sales by teaching them how to enhance communication in less than 90 seconds. Dave is the guide leading clients to assess each interaction to know what moved the sale forward( keep doing) and where to improve to have significant and consistent personal growth.
Dave brings over 20 years of award-winning sales leadership with a track record of dramatic improvement in individual and team performance. His clients learn to: Build long-term, authentic relationships faster; Determine what is most important to clients quickly; Rapidly identify “the problem” and how to address it; Quickly understand what to say and what NOT to say.
Dave has an incomparable ability to inspire professionals to understand and meet customers’ needs. He teaches how to know strengths and liabilities to lead to win-win scenarios that accelerate sales and profits.
Please direct inquiries to Dave@DKSalesConsulting.com; Text – 612.308.3705; Website: DK Sales Consulting